• He will be responsible for sales of Gen. Sets in Central and Northern Regions.
• Ensures that sales targets are achieved.
• Responsible for sales & Marketing activities of respective region pertaining to diesel Generators.
• Participate/Preparation of Tenders.
• Assessing and monitoring of sales targets assigned to him by management.
• Preparation of sales reports as per requirement of management.
• Carry out Market and Competitor’s evaluation.
• Seeking new sales leads and potential customers
• Ensures follow-up of all on going D.G sets sales inquiries through respective team leaders.
• Be always on the Look Out for business development opportunities.
• Ensures Payments follow ups with corporate customers.
• Ensures on time deliveries of commercial orders.
• Watching delivery status for all closed deals.
• Liaison with the customers for post deliveries difficulties and technical problems until expiration of warranty period.
• To ensure that the invoices have been raised against all commercial sales.
• Contacting various potential clients and engineering consultants on regular basis for brand awareness
• Sending introduction letters and technical brochures to various agents for marketing purpose.
• Successful incumbent will be a BE (Mechanical/ Electrical) and MBA(Marketing) from an accredited university. Should be well experienced in sales of technical equipment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• About years working experience in sales of Diesel Generator in a reputed company.
• Excellent salesmanship with proven record of enhancing sales.
• Good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• Excellent presentation skills.
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales Executive in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have be,bs,b.tech with bba/mba in marketing qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require good communication and presentation skills, good computer skills, saling skills, team building, time management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd
The Imperial Electric Co. (Pvt.) Ltd. was set up in 1931. Since it's inception, it has provided its clients with world-class products and services. For over 80 years, our clients have relied on us for innovative and economical solutions to their problems. Highly qualified individuals ar employed specializing in various branches of engineering, along with sales and marketing personnel to deal with a diverse customer base.