Sales and Services Engineer Required.
• Best Knowledge about these product lines Anesthesia machine. ICU Complete range like ventilators, Ultrasound machines, patient monitor. CPAP, BIPAP, Infusion pump, syringe pump, C-Arm X-ray Machine (DR, CR). Dialysis machines, Nebulizer device, centrifuge, autoclave,CTG, Suction machine, Defibrillator, chemistry analyzer, micro lab, pulse Oximeters, BP sets, Patient beds, OT lights, diagnostic instruments.
• Team leading Skill with work proven track. Sales & Communication Skills Need with best control of language in English & Urdu. Reporting Skills, Team Handling Skills, work in pressurized environment to meet challenges.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
• Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
• Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
• Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
• Help in researching and developing new products
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
• Traveling to visit potential clients
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating client quotations
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering after-sales support services
• Administering client accounts
• Analyzing costs and sales
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving client problems.
• Helping in the design of custom-made products.
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team.
person who has already links in Islamabad /Rawalpindi institution & resident of Rawalpindi will be preferred
Candidate residing of RWP/ISB. for further more Contact: -
Total Medical (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of sales engineer medical equipment in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master degree with same field qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require engineer, product, anesthesia, machine, ultrasound, monitor, dialysis, centrifuge, chemistry, analyzer, micro, team leading, sales, communication skills, control, english, urdu, reporting, team handling, environment, technical, equipment, system, customer, sales support, materials, machinery, production, service, client, closing, aftersales, support, head, marketing, trade, conferences, providing, presales, assistance, liaising, design, providing training mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 45k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.