- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends.
- Communicate with the management team regularly.
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources.
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Recording sales, calls, and order information in the CRM system.
- Reviewing your own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Business graduate.
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software.
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- High level of organization and detail orientation.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative.
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent time management.
Sawera Syed (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Sales and Marketing Analyst in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require sales, customer, written communication, organization, time management mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.