- Conducting research on companies and industries.
- Gathering the right intelligent information from different credible sources
- Connecting with the companies to conduct interviews to gather information.
- Carrying out data entry for researched companies in excel and proprietary platforms of D&B
- Research of data in a timely and accurate manner while aligning with the relevant research guidelines.
- Achieving set research target assigned by the team lead
- Preparing comprehensive reports and documents containing company profiles.
- Analyzing financials of companies
- Assigning company ratings as per the D&B guidelines
- Proactively providing support for internal initiatives and different departments as and when required.
- Taking complete ownership of the work assigned
- Efficiently organizing, storing and analyzing data with attention to security and confidentiality
- Possess excellent inter-personal and well-developed communication skills, in particular questioning and listening skill.
- Good analytic and research skills.
- Paying attention to detail and delivering activities on time.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment.
- Sound time management skills
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a dynamic set-up with maturity and flexibility.
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firm’s goals & mission.
- Applying critical thinking to analyze issues.
- Leading multiple tasks and activities at a time.
- Able to work effectively independently as well as in a team.
- Fresh to up to year of work experience in data entry, documents processing, research.
- Experience in research/ data entry/ financial services
- Added experience in telemarketing/call center will be appreciated
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance/ Management/ Business Studies from reputed university or institutes.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Research Associate in the field of Other in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor degree qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require primary, research, intelligent, data entry, excel, platforms, data, target, lead, documents, providing, support, internal, organizing, security, personal, communication skills, activities, ms office suite, powerpoint, word, pressure, environment, sound, time management, level, energy, dynamic, setup, processing, financial services, call center, management, business studies, university, b mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.