- Developing web-based applications using the MERN stack, including React.js, Node.js, and MongoDB.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js.
- Deploying and monitoring Node.js applications.
- Creating front end applications using React.js.
- Creating unit tests using Jest and developing integration tests.
- Troubleshooting and resolving varying levels of technical issues.
- Designing and developing enhancements on new and existing applications using Node.js and other scripting environments.
- Writing•reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Managing interchange of data between servers and users.
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness of the product.
- Implementing security and data protection protocols.
- Troubleshooting and ensuring a timely resolution of issues, including debugging as needed.
- Firebase, Material UI, Es Functions must be needed.
Rumaisa Irfan (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of React.JS Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have becholer qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require mongodb, troubleshooting, logic, product, protocols, monitoring, front end, unit, integration, technical, enhancements, scripting, data, performance, security, protection, resolution, debugging mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 70k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.