We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms.
- years of experience.
- Mobile Application Developer Job Duties
- Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients.
- Clarifying what actions the program is intended to perform.
- Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Devising possible solutions to anticipated problems.
- Working as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project to write a specific section of the program.
- Combining all elements of the program design and testing it.
- Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended
- Conducting testing and installing the program into production.
- Reacting to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Adapting the program to new requirements, as necessary
- Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators.
- Consulting manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Mobile User Interface Designing, Backend Computing, Programming, Business Expertise
- Paid holidays yearly.
- Market competitive salaries
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Opportunity to engage in local trips.
- Monthly/Quarterly prize distribution.
S.T.A.R.S Pvt Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of React Native Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require developer, programming mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.