- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment
- Ensuring that products adhere to quality standards
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products
- Training and managing production line staff in production practices and quality assessment of goods
- Tracking products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct
- Performing detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards
- Eliminating products that are not up to standards and finding the reasons for product problems.
MUNDIA EXPORTS is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Manager in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduate qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require quality manager, professional, processing, computer, technology, office, leadership, management skills, analytical, team player, management, customer, quality control, check, performance, methods, production, equipment, quality standards, data, training, line, staff, quality, assessment, manufacturing process, process, industry, standards, product mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.