QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER (FEMALE)
• Measuring and evaluating agents' performance.
• Call monitoring with great attention to different call behaviors.
• Maintaining a positive customer-client relationship.
• Dealing with clients and their concerns.
• Assuring % quality of the services provided to the clients.
• Handling and maintaining data bases.
• Developing evaluating models in compliance to the company's requirements and procedures.
• Working closely with the operation management.
• Attention to details
• Active listening
• Active and vigilant assessment
• Conflict management
• English fluency
• Good communication skills
• Positive and learning attitude
• Relationship management skills and open to feedback
Education: Preferable Graduate or above
Experience: Fresh and experience both can apply
Zebec Network is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Quality Control Manager (Female) in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have master or graduate qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require quality, control, monitoring, dealing, handling, data, compliance, requirements, assessment, management, english, communication, learning, relationship, open, feedback mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Zebec Network
Zebec Network provides digital and sales services to businesses in Pakistan and Australia whose mission is “Providing Agility for the Digital Age”. Disruptive technologies are forcing businesses to adapt or die. Business strategy has to be redesigned for this consistently uncertain digital age and business models need to be agile enough to execute the equivalent of hitting moving targets.We gives businesses that agility with its digital services