We are looking for an experienced individual for the post of Project Manager who will be responsible to manage the client projects. The potential candidate should be proficient in team management and service delivery.
• Develop a detailed project plan, set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress.
• Prepare progress reports for company management and clients regarding project status.
• Follow the Agile software development process.
• Extensive knowledge and experience of software development either in web or mobile technologies.
• Use and maintain all project management tools to ensure the transparent project delivery
• Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Communicate with clients for clarification of specific requirements of each project and manage changes to the project scope, schedule and/or costs.
• Work closely with QA and documentation teams to deliver all deliverables on time with all supporting documents.
• Proven working experience of - years.
• Good Knowledge of latest technologies trends
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant field is a must.
• Proficiency in contract negotiation and conflict resolution.
• Outstanding decision-making and leadership capabilities.
PkTeam is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Manager in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bs cs qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require post, project, client, team, management, service, progress, company, agile, software, development, mobile, tools, technical, strategy, alignment, business, requirements, schedule, documentation, time, computer, science, field, negotiation, leadership mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 70k to 90k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
Founded in 2005, partners with various companies to plan, build, and manage their application business software.