- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of year of experience directly related to project management.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to clearly present the localization life-cycle to clients
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excel Formulas will be an added advantage.
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, account managers and external vendors.
- Interprets and provides guidance and instruction to internal and external production panel/linguists internationally in addition to onboarding perspective freelance / in-house translations.
- Managing a team of Production executives and Quality Assurance analysts.
- Planning of projects – Planning – Execution – Monitoring – QA – Conclusion.
- Evaluate incoming projects to determine the resources required to complete the project and assign as appropriate in order to maximize the profit margin.
- Monitoring the Quality assurance of each project and ensuring deliverables are as per the client requirements.
- Identifies and solves localization issues or disagreements, whether system or product, identifies causes and performs corrective/preventative action.
- Liaising with a salesperson- Account managers constantly for every project for regular updates.
- Assist in the recruitment, evaluation and ongoing testing of global resources.
- Maintaining the Database of all the projects being completed at the production end by archiving the documents and Database of all the in-house and Freelance linguists, interpreters, Notarizers, Transcriptionist, copywriters and Apostille services globally.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news, keeping up to date through active participation in training opportunities.
- Archive project materials in an organized fashion for future retrieval, which may include assigning metadata.
- Work closely with the client-facing team to develop project plans for upcoming projects that are in the pipeline.
- Continuously strive to improve workflows, find efficiencies, broaden services, and grow the business working closely with DTP analysts.
- Manage large and complex projects, while coordinating with other internal teams.
- Proactive and effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
- Implementing our ISO-accredited quality control procedures and resolving client complaints if they arise.
Sawera Syed (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Project Coordinator in the field of Project Management in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require project management, verbal, communication skills, presentation, localization, pressure, excel, formulas, internal, production, onboarding, planning, monitoring, recruitment, evaluation, database, documents, training, business, effective communication, procedures mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.