• Receive and store client data in the firm’s database system.
• Process wages and salaries for our clients’ employees, provide relevant reports to clients and advise net salary payments and tax liabilities.
• Perform calculations such as pro-rated starter and leaver pay, holiday pay, statutory maternity / paternity pay etc.
• Electronic submissions to UK HMRC (tax authority) and pension uploads.
• Email and verbal communication with colleagues, clients and UK authorities
BBG Professionals is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Payroll in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Faisalabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have mba (finance), m.com, b.com, bba (hons), bsc/msc mathematics qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require email, verbal communication, excel, math mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About BBG Professionals
BBG Professionals is a member firm of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.