1. Perform Ultrasonic, visual, testing, dye penetration and identification of all shafts prior to re-shelling
2. Ensure size of new shafts as per demand.
3. Inform concern in case of defects observed during NDT of imported shafts.
4. Perform Non-destructive testing (Ultrasonic tests, Die-penetrate test and magnetic partial tests) of all components in house and on site.
5. Responsible to execute ultrasonic testing during manufacturing process (when required).
6. Perform Magnetic Particle and liquid penetrant testing during manufacturing process as per plan.
7. Coordinate with third party for NDT inspection.
8. To execute working for development of NDT section.
9. Prepare UT reports and allot a unique UT number to each shaft.
10. Ensure punching of UT number after performing ultrasonic testing.
11. Keep all the NDT related record properly maintained and updated.
12. Keep the staff shuffling between the shifts in order to ensure that the required number of manpower remains a work and quality / quantity of work does not get hampered.
Qadri Group is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of NDT Inspector in the field of Quality Assurance in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have dae/b.tech (mechanical) qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require shafts, testing, quantity, ndt testing, ultrasonic test, die-penetrate test, magnetic test mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Qadri Group
As foundry-man and machinery-builders , the roots of our family-business trace back to over a century . QADRI-Group today enjoys pre-eminence as manufacturers of heavy industrial plant . We specialize in the manufacture of plant & equipment for various sectors including sugar , cement , steel , power generation , chemical and petrochemical . We are a professionally managed business-group geared up to meet modern day challenges with the zeal to work for the land where we were born