Rainsoft Financials Pvt Ltd is looking for an experienced Mortgage Compliance Analyst who possesses advanced analytical, data management, critical thinking, organizational, research, oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail. He/She can carry out practices and procedures in accordance to the United States laws and regulations. He/She should have current comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage processes and procedures and should remain current on changes in the mortgage industry and ensure proper implementation of those changes. He/She should provide support and assistance in all aspects of the mortgage business and compliance including licensing, loan originators, disclosures and implementing MLD’s Mortgage Inc.’s compliance programs to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable state and federal laws and regulation in different states.
- At least years of mortgage experience and good know how about US Mortgage industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance (Master’s Degree is Plus)
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting software is required.
- Expertise in performing regular compliance self-assessments to ensure conformity with agency and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Experience in reviewing submission package for all required documents.
- Expertise in auditing critical documents for State and Federal compliance.
- Current knowledge of industry servicing standards as well as federal/state laws and regulations .and maintain a current comprehensive working knowledge of all mortgage processes and procedures.
- Ability to research and analyze state specific statutes, regulations, constitutions and any other government laws and regulations, as applicable, to determine each state’s requirements for licensing/exemption requirements, restrictions and real estate lending practices.
- Expertise to manage the reporting process and complete the companies’ quarterly Call Reports in the NMLS database.
- Experience to ensure that all HMDA reportable loans are extracted from the Loan Operating System and contain all required fields to be reported on an annual basis. Monthly and quarterly review of all data for reporting is completed by comparing the data to imaged documents.
- Ability to provide monthly and quarterly reports to management regarding pending, in process, and completed projects and implementations.
- Capable to understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to the job duties.
- Command in formulating and communicating new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operations.
- Solid knowledge of office procedures and well a maintained list of various vendors related to office administration.
- Ability to do multitasking, stay organized and work well under pressure.
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Mortgage Compliance Analyst in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require mortgage, compliance analyst, analytical, data management, research, written communication, procedures, regulations, current, industry, implementation, support, assistance, business, compliance, licensing, us mortgage, accounting, finance, dynamic, technical, environment, accounting software, agency, regulatory, requirements, documents, auditing, servicing, standards, real estate, lending, reporting, process, database, loans, operating, system, basis, review, data, management, program, ideas, profitability, operations, solid, office procedures, office administration, pressure mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd
Rainsoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. It was established in response to the lack of offshoring providers with a solution that met their high standards. The company has since evolved into a full-scale outsourced contact center and BPO enjoying exponential growth year on year. Rainsoft is an extension of the US-based residential finance company in the United States of America.