Job Location: Gulberg Greens, Islamabad.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Assesses training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with managers, instructors, and customer representatives.
- Creates, organizes, plans, and presents various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
- Develops unique training programs to fulfill employees' specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Creates and/or acquires training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Coordinate with the Project Managers for the training material and list of attendees.
- Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepares and implements training budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Design the pre & post-analysis of training effectiveness.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in HRM.
- + years of experience in the same capacity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related programs.
- Have worked in a multi-culture environment.
Xad Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Manager, Training & Development in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters or bachelor in hrm qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require post, analysis, master, telecom, industry, verbal, written communication, presentation skills, multimedia, training, platforms, methods, development, focus, communication, customer, forms, onboarding, orientation, materials, group, activities, attendance, project, program, feedback, expenses, design, capacity, microsoft, office, environment mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 80k to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Xad Communication UK Started in Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).