Sohail University (SU) is an established University chartered by the Higher Education Commission.
SU looking for a qualified Legal Researcher to undertake in-depth research into various aspects of the law and development for books and training courses as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in developing diploma courses and training for compliances in various fields of law.
• Assist in writing of a book on compliance with the AML/CFT/UBO Regime in Pakistan.
• Research and assist in meeting regulatory compliances for opening a law school in Islamabad based on the Pakistani degree and University of London degree.
• Research relevant laws and develop the monthly legal newsletters.
• Any other project or matter assigned to the researcher.
• LLM from a HEC recognized university.
• LLB from a HEC recognized university with minimum grade of : or equivalent.
• Persons with minimum of publications in a HEC recognized journal (solely or as joint author) will be preferred.
• Experience in writing research articles, papers ad books will be preferred.
• Experience in assisting authors in writing of books, articles, course preparation etc.
• Minimum years of relevant experience as researcher.
• Fluency in the English language spoken and written.
• Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture, and a hierarchical team structure.
• Strong strategic, creative, and innovative thinking.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
• High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines.
What you’ll get in return
Generous benefits package based on output; meeting deliverables and deadlines; along with compensation based on experience level.
To apply for the role kindly send CVs, along with a covering email to