• To recommend measures to improve testing procedures, use of equipment, and needs for new equipment. To conduct research to develop procedures as needed.
• To maintain daily work status and maintain log books.
• To prepare daily testing samples of Phthalates and Azo.
• To analyze the prepared Azo and Phthalates sample on GC-MS and prepare their reports.
• To ensure on-time delivery of test reports.
• To prepare Stock standard Solutions, Calibration Curve of Azo and Phthalates.
• To make sure that all safety precautions and measures as per good laboratory practices are adopted prior to testing.
• To recheck and investigate the reasons for variation in results / complaints.
• To update any procedures as and when required.
• To ensure ISO/IEC 17025 compliance at all points of laboratory process in coordination with the quality department.
• To maintain laboratory quality testing data (Re-testing of retained samples, LQC and Calibration standard checks) including SRM as per defined frequency.
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Lab Chemist in the field of Science in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bsc/msc -chemistry qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require testing, research, gc-ms, calibration, safety, compliance, quality mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.
The Ore Technologies
Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd