Who are we?
We’re PSB Solutions Pakistan LLP, a growing back office of a London-based firm of chartered certified accountants PSB Accountants Limited. Accountancy, tax, and business advisory firm, providing the advice and solutions businesses need to navigate today’s changing world.
We’ll broaden your horizons
The team helps international clients manage their accounting needs by drawing on PSB’s expertise and investing in processes, systems, and people to solve a huge range of challenges. We offer the opportunity to develop in one of the industry’s most exciting and varied roles. If you can show initiative and the potential for exceptional problem-solving skills, you’ll gain a unique insight into how business works across the world.
We’ll help you succeed
We will give you the opportunity to combine work experience with achieving your professional qualifications. We’ll provide the training in skills, behaviors, and professional knowledge you’ll need not just to pass your exams, but also to become an exceptional accountant.
At PSB, we believe that when our people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. We offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly to ensure that our pay always positively reflects performance.
In addition, we will be offering financial support towards the ACCA exam fee.
Depending on the focus of your local team responsibilities should include:
· Maintain records for our clients using various accounting software packages including Xero, QuickBooks, and Sage .
· Use cloud accounting tools to process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes
· Prepare both management and statutory accounts for clients under the supervision of more senior members of the team
· Undertake financial close procedures e-g reconciliation of inter-company balances, preparation of journals and schedules
· Produce statutory accounts under both UK GAAP for review by managers.
· Applies understanding of the client to ensure the transactions are recorded appropriately, and make commercial sense, and highlight unusual transactions to senior members of the team for consideration.
· Develop a basic knowledge of the rules and regulations of doing business in the UK included reporting requirements, tax requirements (employment, corporate, and VAT), filing requirements from a company secretarial perspective, and general commercial awareness
· Work as part of a team to provide ad-hoc accounting assistance and ensure clients receive excellent service
· Successfully study towards your professional qualification.
When you join us
We’ll provide the environment, digital tools, and training to enable you to perform at your best, whatever the task at hand, for yourself, your team, and your clients.
When you join us, we’ll make your growth our priority. If you’re right for us, you’ll thrive in an environment built to help you succeed.
Who can join us
We’re looking for someone who:
· has successfully passed ACCA applied knowledge exams in the first attempt and studying towards ACCA skills level exams.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Any accounts-related experience would be a plus.