- Responsible for analyzing business reported issues, identifying root cause, designing and implementing the solution with vendor team.
- Act as central point of communication for core team members, management, business partners and other stakeholders on delivery and support tasks.
- Produce technical support consultancy in troubleshooting day to day problem of Database Application.
- Resolve issues related to Health Insurance System running in Health Department and Corporate Division.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the business and application vendor
- Ability to manage multiple projects; able to plan and priorities workload to meet deadlines and work without close supervision.
- Data extraction and report preparation from legacy system for regulator/ management requirement.
- Publish regular reports and dashboards regarding support and delivery to Management.
Education/ Experience/ Skills:
- + years of experience in IT Industry. Preferably in Financial or Insurance industry
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any relevant field.
- Industry specific certification is added advantage.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Change and Configuration Management processes.
- Expertise in Oracle Database PL SQL and front-end application development.
- Working knowledge of Visual Basic and Crystal Report is required.
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Knowledge of Project management and Agile methodologies.
- Good Communication and relationship management skills.
- Analytical, detail-orientated, can communicate clearly, effectively and influence in the right
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Joint Manager - Application Support in the field of Other in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in it or any relevant field. qualification and atleast 6 years of experience. The position require business, root cause, vendor, communication, core, management, support, technical support, consultancy, troubleshooting, problem, database, application, health insurance, system, health, corporate, functional, scope, technical, supervision, data extraction, report preparation, dashboards, industry, insurance, field, itil, change, configuration management, oracle database, application development, visual basic, crystal report, software development, project management, agile, relationship management, analytical mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.