A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR manager to work for a highly reputable catering company,
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to;
- Leading and directing the human resource team
- Managing employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary processes and grievances
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas for improvement
- Performance development, training, recruitment and retention
- Implementing HR policies, procedures and processes
You must have previous experience working in a HR manager role and particular experience working within a legal environment is desirable, but not essential.
PYP Textiles is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Manager in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Faisalabad, Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have any bachelor degree qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require HR , Manager mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 45k to 85kper month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About PYP Textiles
PYP Textiles will make full use of the resources and go all out to create a name brand of home textile. It engaged famous designers to break through traditional style in brand-new development theory, and to combine American-European modish style together with Pakistani classical style.