Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
• 2+ years’ experience in HR.
• Experience working in an HR Call Center environment preferred.
• Drives connectivity, takes initiative, proactive in impacting engagement.
• Strong, demonstrated proficiency with communication skills, influence, adaptability/flexibility, and building relationships.
• You have to contribute in providing result oriented & quality HR hiring inputs in over-all growth of the company’s goals in Hiring-Interviewing-Screening-Online Marketing activities and branding of company.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• You shall perform duties including University visits for hiring of new employees, attending job fairs, attending seminars, ads postings on Facebook, OLX, expatriates and other free sites for hiring of employees, sincerely and to the best of your ability and capacity.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
Salary Package: 50000 to 70000
Job Timings: 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Ash Ion is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Manager in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bechlors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require hiring, branding, interviewing mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 70k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Ash Ion
we are top quality provider of various call center services