- Resolve staff grievances effectively and timely
- Employee Relations
- Create cultural awareness, social responsibility among staff.
- Resolve staff accommodation issues.
- Create company policies that will encourage a healthy work environment.
- Address complaints and resolve them by implementing innovative solutions.
- Make changes and suggest improvements wherever required to ensure the proper functioning of the department
- Host events for the employees to keep the workplace fun and engaging.
- Oversee HR metrics and document the observations for future policy making reference.
- Regularly organize programs for learning and interdepartmental interaction.
- Review the budget for the department and ensure it is being adhered to.
- Ensure the department is adhering to company policies and regulations.
- Preference will be given to the person having Gulf Experience
- Applicant who can join immediately
Xad Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of HR Executive-Grievances and Employee Relations in the field of Human Resources in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have masters or bachelor in hrm qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require staff, employee relations, awareness, accommodation, policies, environment, complaints, innovative, solutions, make, host, events, metrics, policy making, learning, review, regulations, gulf mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 60k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Xad Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Xad Communication UK Started in Bristol, in 2005 by Dr. Yusuf Baltaci & Dr. M Fahim Tariq (Researchers in Security and Communication Solutions) Xad Technologies UAE was established in 2006 jointly by Xad Communication UK, Dr. Mohammed Al Mualla,(B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., in Communication Eng., Interim Provost of Khalifa University of Technologies and Sciences) and Dr. Khalid Omar Al Midfa (B.Eng., M.Sc., Ph.D., CEO of UAE Educational Research and networks).