Oladoc; Pakistan’s No. doctor booking platform is on the lookout for a Head of Marketing & Growth to join its leadership team.
The Head of Marketing & Growth will be responsible for developing and executing our growth strategy, encompassing both customer acquisition and retention marketing. You will help build and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the customer funnel by setting the roadmap and through constant testing. This will require you to collaborate cross-functionally with Digital Product, Data, Marketing and Creative teams to identify and execute on opportunities to drive growth. Additionally, you will own setting key performance targets (CAC, CPA, AOV, retention), forecasting and reporting on results.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech-startups in Pakistan. This role will report to the CEO.
What you will accomplish:
• Own growth marketing strategy and inform our customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
• Plan, execute and lead paid campaigns across online and offline channels, including Paid Social, SEM, Display, Radio, TV, Activations etc.
• Develop a go-to-market plan for business launch, including budget, forecast, efficiency targets, and channel and partner selection.
• Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth (volume, CAC, retention, LTV/payback) and own achievement of weekly and monthly KPIs.
• Select and set up publisher and agency partner relationships for launch and beyond.
• Post-launch, design and implement optimization tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention).
• Develop and drive lifecycle retention program, including transactional messaging, trigger programs and large-scale campaigns.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (product, data, creative) to develop advertising assets, landing pages, emails, and reporting needed to manage programs at launch and beyond.
• Own management and results of ad channels post-launch, including budgeting, reporting, and efficiency optimization.
• Collaborate with functional partners to forecast and plan company revenue growth.
• Hire, manage, and develop a team of driven, highly engaged individuals to manage marketing channels.
Who you are:
• + years of experience in a growth phase startup/eCommerce business, with a deep focus on performance-based growth marketing.
• Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels).
• Hands on performance marketing experience with background in managing SEM & social media ad spend
• A background in owning and managing a budget, forecasting, and delivering on monthly goals of spend, CPA, ROAS, Retention and LTV.
• Both a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies, and a highly organized “doer,” with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action.
• Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
• Proven ability to leverage multiple data sources to develop hypotheses and execute rapid test and learn strategies.
• Deep expertise of analytics platforms, such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
• Experienced with channel testing methodology, lifecycle marketing programs and multiple attribution models.
• Strong track record of effective collaboration with creative/brand marketing and product management teams.
• Experience building, leading, and managing a team of direct reports.
• Experience in growth-stage company/startup is highly preferred.
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with tremendous opportunities for learning and growth. Our perks include annual, casual and sick leaves, IPD and OPD insurance coverage for employees and their families, maternity and paternity leaves, gym membership & Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) amongst other benefits.
This opportunity is ideal for experienced marketing managers who are excited about leading the growth phase in a high functioning startup!