• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and related experience.
• Experience with React and state management (Flux, Redux etc.)
• Experience with Linux development environments.
• Experience with DevOps principles and methodologies.
• Experience with Bitbucket/Git.
• Experience with GCP, AWS including RDS, EC2, S3, DynamoDB and other cloud implementations.
• Experience with TDD, Unit test and UI test software. headless software.
• Excellent written/oral communication skills and able to communicate ideas effectively working with international clients.
• Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.