Tejar.pk is looking for an experienced, professional and disciplined “Front-End Developer”
Age: - years
Experience: - years
Qualification: No degree required, (Computer Science preferred)
Salary: - K
Job Timings: Monday –Friday ( : AM- : PM)
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
• Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages.
• Maintain and improve website.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Design mobile-based features.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
• Write functional requirement documents and guides.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes.
• Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
• Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
• Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
• Hands on experience with markup languages.
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• Understanding of layout aesthetics.
• Knowledge of SEO principles.
• Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
• Decent English writings skills.
• Excellent logical skills.
• Knows how to set up and use Git and Github.
Note: This is a Karachi based position and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tejar.pk is an e-commerce company that has been operating in Pakistan since 2015. Our aim is to offer impeccable services to our customers by providing them genuine international brands that are not easily accessible in the local market. We are continuously working towards the betterment of our company and offer explicit prices that are reasonable for our customers. Our stance is to offer a transparent medium to our customers that they are able to trust and get services that are effective and efficient. What makes us different from other e-commerce businesses is that we work on the basis of customer satisfaction. We engage in no unethical attributes and employ people that prioritize customer apprehensions.