A Juice Manufacturing Company is looking for a Finance Officer in Narowal. Reporting to a manager and supporting the finance and accounting teams, a Finance Officer job description should include some of the below key duties and responsibilities. This is a role that interacts with several departments internally.You should be a Bacholers with one to two years of relevant experience. Interested? Apply NOW.
The job description includes but not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
resourcinHub RPO (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Officer (Only Local to Narowal) in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Narowal - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have b.com/m.com/mba qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require finance officer, finance, accounting mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 25k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.