We're now hiring Finance Executive to join ANFAA Company team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Our Company is an excellent company for you.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
Salma Aziz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Finance Executive in the field of Finance in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, ca, acca, acma or a related field qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require receivable, preparation, financial statements, performance, compliance, standards, gaap, regulations, internal control, implementation, recording, reporting, analysis, current, balance sheet, profit, loss, hiring, finance executive, dedicated, transactions, balance, process, accounts payable, accounts receivable, internal, data, deposits, payments, budget preparation, review, policies, accounting, finance, field, education, training mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.