Female employee is required for the post of Administrative Assistant.
* Proficient Communication Skills - Should have a solid command of the English language and possess good proofreading and verification skills.
* Possess Interpersonal skills
* Multitasking skills - Should be able to juggle several demands.
* Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.Good manners and a calm demeanor can be very important.
* Computer Skills. Must be aware of basic MS Office and computer knowledge.
* Competent and Responsible person to understand official matters and comply with rules and regulations.
* Able to learn quickly and take up responsibility independently.
* Regular and Punctual
* Able to work independently and with team.
* Qualification : Inter / Graduation
Job Hours: am to pm
* Office is located in Architect Society so ONLY residents of nearby areas must apply.
* Students of UCP university or other universities interested in part time job are encouraged to apply.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Female Administrative Assistant in the field of Administrative in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require cummunication, interpersonal, multitasking mandatory skills. This is a Internship morning shift job.Salary vary between 5k to 10k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.