Embedded Software Engineer
Karachi, - Pakistan - Salary Not disclosed
- Information Technology
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Managerial)
- 2 Years
- Required Qualification:
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Requires Traveling:
- Salary Not disclosed
- Salary Type:
- Per Month
- Total Vacancies:
Are you ready to think, invent and impact like never before? If you aspire to work for an organization full of forward-thinking and customer-focused, you’ll enjoy your role as an embedded software engineer at Cooperative Computing. You will execute a complete embedded software development lifecycle and design, develop and test components, devices, or systems.
- Bring product concepts to life and develop next-generation improvements by analyzing information about past products and current trends, turning ideas into specific design requirements for a manufactured good.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
- Review code and design.
- Analyze and enhance system resources' efficiency, stability, and scalability.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support software QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Provide post-production support.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Assess third-party and open-source software.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Able to work independently and oversee numerous design projects.
- Ability to identify and install software and other devices needed for each project.
- With at least years of experience in the relevant field.
- Proven working experience in software engineering.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
Cooperative Computing is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Embedded Software Engineer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in computer science qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require scalability, performance, software engineering, operating systems, embedded software development, design, components, hardware design, development, troubleshooting, embedded systems, software configuration management, defect tracking, coding, protocols, interfaces, hardware, data sheets, documentation, bscs mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.
About Cooperative Computing
Cooperative Computing is a business-focused technology enablement company.We create demonstrable business value through the use of technology. By assisting the enterprise to develop and execute on focused strategies to reduce operating costs or drive critical competitive advantage, Cooperative Computing ensures your business will obtain the desired benefit from your technology investments or can exit a project quickly with little risk.With a systematic approach and a well-vetted partner network Cooperative Computing can tackle the most complicated and sophisticated business issues that require technical experience and depth of know-how that is rare to find in today’s chaotic technology marketplace.
Business Development Executive
Business Development Manager