• Fresh to Months of experience developing online and instructor-led solutions.
• Fresh to Months of Experience required in the building and administrating learning systems and video editing
• Familiarity to create courses using best in class creative and instructional design standards
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a technical area such as software development or in areas such as creative design, communication or arts
• Support the redesign and implementation of the Learning Management System (LMS) to be rolled out to External Customers and Internal Users to support Training Offerings:
• Redesign the web based interface exposed to customers and internal users (Learn.com – Taleo )
• Create Enrollments, Courses, Assessments, and Containers
• Edit videos for online training leveraging Camtasia
• Creation, administration, analysis, and report on end-user progress; recommendation and integration of the training improvement strategies based on findings
Danson David (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of ELearning Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require online, building, learning, video, editing, creative, design, standards, technical, area, software, development, communication, implementation, management, system, internal, support, training, taleo, integration mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.