• Responsible to assign pending task within 2 minutes to the rider as per procedures.
• Responsible to monitor and follow up every individual order according to below conditions:
• Order accepted by rider (It should be within 2 minutes after assignment)
• Follow up for arrive at pick-up point with in system’s defined time range.
• Follow up for pick-up successful as per defined time by system.
• Follow up for arrive at delivery point status.
• Follow up for delivery successful status.
• Coordinate with supervisors to settle real time rider’s issues.
• Manage complete availability of riders by taking follow ups.
• Report all cash losses along with reasoning.
• Responsible to manage delivery and pick up average timings.
• Monitor dashboard and maintain every hub timing efficiently.
• Report any uncertainty and system’s challenge to fleet manager on real time bases.
• Coordinate with vendors for real time issues and delays accordingly.
Eat Mubarak is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Dispatcher in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have fresh graduate qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require ability to exercise a high degree of good judgment, gather and disseminate information clearly, accurately and rapidly in urgent situations • abil mandatory skills. This is a Part-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 15k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Eat Mubarak
Eat Mubarak is a restaurant directory, discovery and delivery platform currently operational in its pre-launch phase in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad with more than 1000 restaurant outlets on-board. The company has a vision to solve a major problem for a quarter billion Muslims who are living in non-Muslim majority countries and Muslim travelers to these countries by providing them convenience of discovering, ordering and delivering Halal food.