Purpose Path is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us scale our clients’ business using conversion marketing.
- Have ownership and management of numerous paid campaigns for our clients across Search (SEM), Display, and Video
- Own and manage monthly budgets and spends and forecast campaign budgets to ensure a high ROI
- Conduct keyword research, create ad copy, and generate reports measuring against client’s KPIs.
- Monitor and optimize campaigns on a daily basis for tasks such as negative keyword mining, bid adjustments, and testing different ad texts.
- Investigate and report on campaign concerns & act as a pivotal resource for platform support, troubleshooting and resolving any issues.
- Create Monthly reports for: internal reviews and client updates.
- Manage communications with vendors and third parties to ensure projects are delivered.
- Work with the Account Management Team to ensure success for all clients.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are a MUST.
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance for Google PPC campaigns.
- + years of hands-on experience in conversion marketing (experience working specifically in e-commerce or real estate is considered a plus
- Experience managing large (and sometimes complex) client budgets.
- Experience with digital reporting, tagging, tracking and analytics, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization.
- Experience managing large projects with multiple stakeholders.
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking.
- Advanced Google Analytics certification.
- Google Ads certified (Fundamentals, Display, Mobile, Search, Videos and shopping).
- Experience with web and e-commerce platforms backend (WordPress, Shopify, Woocommerce etc.)
Purpose Path is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Digital Marketing Specialist in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have intermediate qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require google ads, google analytics, google tag manager, google data studio, facebook ads manager, wordpress, shopify, woocommerce mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time evening shift job.Salary vary between 80k to 120k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Purpose Path
Purpose Path uses technology and psychology to create custom experiences that help you build deeper connections with your customers.