- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Plan and execute localize strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites
- employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimization methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website by community building
- use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content - giving you more authority
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- Optimize landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. videos briefs, case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Communication to team and periodic reporting to management on project development, timelines, and results
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience with SEO Analytics tools, preferably SEMrush
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of WordPress and an understanding of, or experience of, HTML coding, and preferably Java script and PHP (PHP: Hypertext Pre processor)
- proficiency in Microsoft Office and an excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
human resources (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Seo-Sem Required in the field of Marketing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require data, order, campaigns, website, analytics, content development, coordination, general, expenses, check, monitor, performance, client, make, driving, user experience, optimization, methods, building, social media, content, content marketing, search engine marketing, research, search engine optimization, advertising, link building, strategy, development, editorial, marketing, content creation, programming, architecture, target, support, case studies, communication, reporting, management, project, google, yahoo, tools, solid, online, customer acquisition, google analytics, omniture, webtrends, wordpress, html, coding, java, processor, microsoft, office, excel, search engine, algorithms mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 35k to 40k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.