- Yearly financial budgeting
- Monthly management reporting responsibility
- Provision of the required information to Financial Reporting team for assistance
- Review of Balance Sheet
- Provision of reports required by the BOD and management
- Reconciliation of sales
- Ensuring recording of sales in SAP for all projects
- Ensuring recording of deposits in SAP and reconciliation with POS
- Monthly Inventory Counts supervision.
- Review of CAPEX Payments and their recording in-appropriate ledgers
- Reconciliation of CAPEX and transfer to required FAR classifications
- Review of the Fixed Asset registers on monthly basis to evaluate accuracy and existence.
- Development and Implement of internal controls and standards.
Joyland Private Limited Rawalpindi is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Deputy Accounts Manager in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have acca/ca finalist qualification and atleast 5 years of experience. The position require assistance, balance sheet, supervision, budgeting, management reporting, financial reporting, balance, management, reconciliation, recording, sales, deposits, inventory, capex, payments, review, asset, basis, internal, standards mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 80k to 120k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.