JD for data scientist:
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization and across entities to identify opportunities for leveraging internal and external data to drive business impact.
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
What You Will Need
• Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), or Economics. Advanced degree in a related topic will be added advantage.
• Minimum years of experience in analytics & data science, applying these methods to solve business problems.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts of regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across globally-spread teams.
Sajid Ali (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Data scientist in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have graduation qualification and atleast 3 years of experience. The position require data scientist, organization, internal, data, business, optimization, product development, marketing, algorithms, predictive, customer, revenue generation, testing, framework, functional, monitor, tools, performance, science, technology, engineering, mathematics, economics, analytics, data science, methods, computer languages, python, draw, large, machine learning, clustering, learning, neural networks, concepts, regression, master, verbal communication mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 200k to 300k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.