We are currently seeking young, highly charged, PC & English literate, detail oriented professionals for our Web Research division. Suitable candidates will be required to work in MORNING SHIFT and conduct web research, internet data collection, perform email marketing, browse thru multiple websites and collect accurate information like company data and contact details of professionals worldwide, on spreadsheets.
• Creative online research to seek attractive products direct from manufacturer
• Create product title, description, keywords and research online for more details from manufacturer and distributors.
• Help develop product descriptions and keyword research for optimal marketplace performance.
• Create or enhance website content and email messaging with persuasive content.
• Manage data on excel spread sheet and on online software accurately.
• Manage day to day Store operations. (Adding new products, updating existing one)
• Web savvy individual with in-depth knowledge of the Internet, search engines, and e-commerce site functionality.
• Comfortable with detailed oriented research of product description and price analysis.
• Manage listings on ebay, Amazon, Sears, Walmart platforms (US and international).
• Set up and manage listings in other various online marketplaces.
• Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
• Enter data into relevant market places, update keywords, and organize product information.
• Use excel skills to ensure the data collected is accurate as per need, Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Ability to multi task and prioritize work according to tight deadlines.
• Advanced Excel knowledge is required
• Intermediate or graduate, preferably with exposure to business related coursework.
• Preferably year experience in e-commerce / Online Marketing preferred with exposure to online store tools such as eBay, Amazon, etc.
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask.
Timings : : am to : pm
Males and females both will apply
GE Solucions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Data Entry in the field of Writing/Editing in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have inter-mediate / a-level / o-level / bachelors qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require research, internet savvy, dataview, excel, english, good communication skills, typing skill mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 15k to 25k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About GE Solucions
At GE Solucions, we understand the importance of your time, that is why our Virtual Assistants execute your non-core activities and free up your time to concentrate on higher value tasks, and this results in better efficiency and higher personal gains for you.