o Brief description of the job:
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
o Working Hours: 9 hour shift
o Requirements (Education): Bachelors qualified
o No. of Vacancies: 20
o Skills & Abilities:
• Proficient with MS Office particularly MS Excel (Spreadsheet)
• Possess Knowledge of Call Centre Operations
• Must be flexible to work in shifts
• Excellent communication skills
o Age limit: 20 to 30
o Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
o Gender: Male & Female
o Job Shift: On Rotation
o Job Type: Full-time
o Salary: 15,000 to 25,000 per month
o Transport: Conveyance will be provided to females only, males own transport.
o Send us your CVs on: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Email Subject should be “Customer Support Executive Domestic”
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Support Executive in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors in any discipline qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require calls, customer, recording, process, forms, office, excel, operations, flexible, communication, medical, internal, bonus, male, support mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 15k to 25k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a leading end-to-end provider of technology-enabled Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLX) solutions. ibex. helps leading brands worldwide acquire, engage, and retain customers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 60 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clearview platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience.