- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and/or services.
- Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
- Communicate timely back to customers, track and resolve any issues regarding the service
- Contribute to customer development role
- Ensure a positive Customer Experience ultimately leading to a good Quality Assurance (QA) Score.
- O Levels/Matric or above
- Age limit: -
- Excellent command over English, with good American or Neutral accent
- Excellent communication (Listening, Speaking & Writing)
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Customer-centric attitude
- Emotional Intelligence and Critical Thinking
- Self-motivated, assertive and responsive
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Experience Specialist - International in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have o levels/intermediate or above qualification and atleast student of experience. The position require communication skills, negotiation skills, adaptability, critical thinking, self motivated, service, customer development, customer experience, english, american, accent, communication, ms office, excel mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 45k to 65k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a leading end-to-end provider of technology-enabled Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLX) solutions. ibex. helps leading brands worldwide acquire, engage, and retain customers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 60 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clearview platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience.