• Title of the Job: “Customer Care Specialist International”
• Brief description of the job:
Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents.
Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
• Timings: 9 hours shift
• Requirements (Education): O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
• No. of Vacancies: 30
• Skills & Abilities: Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
• Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
• Manages complex transnational or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
• If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.
• Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
• Salary: up to Rs. 55,000/-
• Transport: Conveyance will be provided.
*Email Subject should be “Customer Care Specialist International”
ibex. is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Customer Care Specialist - International in the field of Customer Service in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have o-level / a-level / intermediate / bachelors qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require care, preparation, build, service, correspondence, intermediate, english, american, accent, operations, customer, development, brand, complex, environment, building, team, part, medical, internal, bonus mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time on rotation job.Salary vary between 35k to 55k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
ibex. is a leading end-to-end provider of technology-enabled Customer Lifecycle Experience (CLX) solutions. ibex. helps leading brands worldwide acquire, engage, and retain customers. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., ibex. has delivery locations across 26 sites in seven countries and maintains a network of over 15,000 employees. With its CLX platform, the company’s solutions range from handling 60 million customer interactions yearly for its clients from onshore, offshore and near-shore locations, to acquiring new customers for its clients that add $2 billion yearly in lifetime revenues, to deploying its Clearview platform that helps brands manage and optimize their customer experience.