We are the leading company in our industry in the Capital City area. We're pleased to have a . rating from our employees. We are hiring an experienced Content Writer to help us keep growing. If you're dedicated and ambitious, It is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Females are incouraged to apply.
OBHost LLc is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Content Writer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast less than 1 year of experience. The position require industry, capital, area, rating, hiring, content writer, dedicated, writing, professional, portfolio, english language, current, supervision, strong interpersonal skills, management, policies, time management, scheduling, google, microsoft, word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, brand, image, content, online, ideas, content manager, editorial, production, materials, platforms, email marketing, product, blogs, monitor, performance, search engine optimization, website mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.