- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Blogging experience in Medical or Aesthetics field will add value
- A portfolio of published articles/Blog.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Hira Agha (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Content Specialist in the field of Writing/Editing in one of their office located in Islamabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have at-least bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require research, order, content, blogs, articles, product, social media, website, marketing, advertising, campaigns, editing, polishing, keyword research, target, current, field, content writing, blogging, medical, portfolio, writing, environment, effective communication skills mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 25k to 30k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.