Our company is hiring for the position of computer operator.
Job responsibilities and requirements:
• Test program functionality and review visual elements on a small to large scale.
• Maintaining program stability and reporting the truth and errors found to the Quality Assurance Team.
• Recording the results, documenting them and comparing them with the expected results.
• Detecting software malfunctions so that defects can be discovered and corrected.
• Generate historical analysis of test results.
Documenting defects in the programs.
• Maintain a database of software defects.
• Provide application instructions to users.
• Communicate with clients to define and define project requirements, scope and objectives
• Developing and documenting application testing plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Manage team goals, project schedules, and new information.
• Stress testing and performance testing.
• Carrying out manual and automatic tests.
• Solve problems and identify errors and issues in a timely manner.
• You must have a degree in Information Technology
• Strong computer skills