We are looking for energetic, and self-driven profiles for the "Lab Assistant" position.
- Prepare lab equipment for upcoming research experiments
- Report data and compile the information into graphs and documents
- Clean and maintain lab equipment
- Use testing items and subjects to gather results
- Gather data and information from test subjects
- Monitor ongoing tests and experiments, noting any differences
- Excellent attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Research and analysis skills
- Experience working with lab equipment
- Mathematic and measurement skills
- Knowledge of computer research and analysis programs
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to keep detailed records
FSc, BE, BSc Medical/Chemical Engineering
Experience: Months to -year experience in Pharma/Cosmetics Industry specifically in QC Department.
Note: Fresh BE, BSc Chemical Engineers are encouraged to apply.
Salma Aziz (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Clinical Lab Assistant in the field of Manufacturing in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have fsc/bsc chemical engineering qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require chemical engineering, lab assistant, equipment, research, data, documents, testing, monitor, verbal, written communication, analysis, measurement, computer, chemical, industry mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.