- responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our immediate environment.
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- undertaking complex calculations
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Bucks and Bricks (Recutiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Civil Engineer (Construction) in the field of Engineering in one of their office located in Karachi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have be or b-tech(civil engineering) qualification and atleast 4 years of experience. The position require environment, technical, feasibility studies, site, computer, software, complex, liaising, subcontractors, tendering, procedures, design, development, project, scheduling, equipment, legal, requirements, health, safety, sustainability, impact, time mandatory skills. This is a Temporary/Contract morning shift job.