- Call Monitoring (remote or side-by-side)
- Conduct QA briefings for all operational staff working in the Process
- Carry out trend analysis for top errors and advisor level analysis
- Ensure adherence to Quality.
- Performing random disposition audits for calls taken by agents
- Sharing of feedback with CSR on a timely basis.
- Conducting performance evaluations and focus group with operational staff and documenting of feedback provided to reduce error rate.
- Preparation of call monitoring data & related internal reports
- Report performance of agents and statistics through daily and weekly reports submitted to the Manager.
Call Center W3S is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Call Center Quality Analyst in the field of Accounting/Auditing in one of their office located in Islamabad, Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have ba qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require communication, research, full-text-search mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 50k to 60kper month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Call Center W3S
Call Logging into CRM. • Updating customer with case number. • Updating customer with update when required. • Level 1 investigation and updating cases. • Responding to customer complaints. • Working on weekdays and Holidays providing 24/7, 365 days support. • 100% accuracy maintaining on all support calls and emails.