- Coordinate filing, storage and retrieval of both manual and electronic drawings.
- Understands the equations, calculations and written instructions from designers and engineers before beginning a CAD drawing.
- Uses special notations and symbols to give instructions on drawings and blueprints.
- Draws plans for structural foundations and other construction projects.
- Uses manual drawing skills for plans that cannot be computer generated.
- Draws layout of room and building interiors.
- Revises drawings based on instructions from engineers or architects.
- Determines impact of site requirements and building codes before doing drawings or blueprints.
- Draws illustrations of mechanical systems for manuals.
- Stores drawings electronically for later use.
- Programs drawings into manufacturing systems.
- Producing rough sketches and using CAD software to prepare detailed drawings, plans, and blueprints.
- Visiting sites to gather information, and determine limitations and feasibility of designs.
Karigar Web Solutions is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of CAD Operator in the field of Design in one of their office located in Sialkot - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors qualification and atleast 1 year of experience. The position require cad drawing, communication, drawing, software-design mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 30k to 50k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Karigar Web Solutions
Karigar is a leading software consulting and services provider company, being focused on quality standards and cost-efficient approach to meet your website challenges. Based in Sialkot, Pakistan, our team has worked on thousands of web development projects across a broad range of industries. With both the technical and creative expertise on board, we are growing fast!