• Analyzing existing systems and processes being used in the company.
• Collaborating with different stakeholders to understand their requirements.
• Stay updated about industry trends and the latest technology being used in the industry.
• Identify the key bottlenecks in the existing systems and suggest technical changes.
• Documenting technical implementation plan and shortcomings after monitoring the overall infrastructure.
• Adding functionality to existing systems
• Recommend solutions to improve the efficiency of the overall system.
• Carrying out cost and benefit analysis.
• Creating the specifications of the modified system.
• Playing a key role in implementing the modified systems and supervise their development.
• Bridge between Business Analyst, Product Management, and Development team.
• Monitoring the modified system and evaluate the outcomes.
• Providing training to users to make them comfortable with the alterations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a relevant program.
• + years of experience in a similar role.
• Experience in collecting requirements, performance data, and reporting.
• Manage technical implementation of the system and bridge between Front End, Backend, and Product Management
• Understanding of key business functions and overall Software development lifecycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge of cloud deployment (Azure primarily)
• Proficiency in SQL, Linux, Windows, System Planning, and Emerging Technologies.
• Ability to adjust to rapidly changing environments.
• Must be a Team player.
• Know how to keep it simple and clear
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Result-oriented and willing to take initiative.
• Excellent written and verbal English proficiency.
• Comfortable working in an agile environment.
• Self-Starter. Can do attitude.
• Excellent and Motivated Learner
• Comfortable working in a Remote Environment.Location:
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer market competitive salary and benefits package