Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- - years Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business management.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
Perks HR Pvt. Ltd is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Officer in the field of Business Development in one of their office located in Lahore - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelor's degree in business management qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require business development officer, solid, customer, feedback, data, training, business development, staff, providing, product development, positioning, business, market research, new business, business management, microsoft, office, environment, analytical, management skills, negotiation, effective communication skills, bachelor's degree in business management. mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.