• To independently market and sell the testing services in the specific area/zone defined by the management.
• To meet weekly and monthly targets and ensure 100% recovery of payments.
• To work closely with the Customer Services team to develop and process new testing inquiries.
• To forward potential business testing inquiries not in scope to the R&D Department for test development.
• To actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
• To research the target market and find companies to target.
• To attend meetings with potential customers and close sales.
• To progress towards targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
• To comply with all Sales Execution Procedures using the marketing toolkits provided by the management.
System Generated Description
Textile Testing International is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Business Development Executive in the field of Sales in one of their office located in Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bba / mba qualification and atleast fresh graduate of experience. The position require networking, communication & negotiation skills, cold calling, recovery, target oriented mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 20k to 25k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.
About Textile Testing International
Tti is an Internationally accredited ISO/IEC 17025 Testing laboratory with the largest recognized and endorsed testing scope in the country for Textiles, Leather, Restricted Substances, Petroleum Products and Environmental Testing . Tti also has the honor of being the first lab accredited by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission as a Conformity Assessment body for Consumer Safety/ Restricted Chemical testing in Pakistan and till date, Tti still maintains the largest accredited CPSC scope in the region.