We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Business Development Executive to join our company. The ideal candidate should have a passion for leads generating, with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals. You'll get a chance to work in a start-up environment and work with young and enthusiastic team of individuals. The company is working for renowned Digital agency in United Kingdom
Position Type: Full Time (Onsite)
Shift type: Afternoon, Night
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
No of vacancies:
Infusion Creative Agency – Who are we?
At Infusion creative agency, we believe in infusing creativity and innovation into everything we do. As a premier digital agency, we deal with UK and US clients and we specialize in creative design, UI/UX, branding, website development, and social media marketing.
Our team of experts is dedicated to providing our clients with sophisticated and premium digital solutions that help them stand out from the competition.
The Role – Purpose & Responsibilities
• Generate leads and identify new business opportunities.
• Acquiring business through different channels (LinkedIn, Upwork, Freelancer, Guru, PeoplePerHour) and other platforms.
• Prior experience in bidding with grip on Upwork is must.
• Acquiring business through outbound calling & email campaigns.
• Quality project selection and bidding.
• Writing proposals and customizing each proposal based on the nature of the project.
• Project price estimation, quote, proposal creation, talking with client and closure.
• Gather client requirements, communicate the requirements with the team and deliver the project to the client.
• Talking on phone, chatting applications and Skype depending on the requirement from the client
• Maintain very high rating on all platforms.
• Maintain a healthy relationship with the client(s) and keep a strong follow up.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with potential and existing clients.
• Qualify leads and set appointments with key decision-makers.
• Communicate the company's value proposition to potential clients.
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and technology advancements to better understand client needs.
• Work closely with the sales team to identify and prioritize opportunities.
• Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Provide regular reports on sales activities and progress.
• Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals by using up work and other freelancing mediums.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
+ years of experience in sales, in the software or technology industry.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
Fluent British English accent is must.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Ability to work remotely.
Highly motivated and results-driven.
Knowledge of CRM systems and automation marketing tools is compulsory.
Proven ability to work on freelancing platforms
What We Offer?
We believe that our employees should be rewarded for their hard work and dedication. That's why we offer a competitive salary package in GBP currency rate, which ensures that our employees are fairly compensated.
Send your CV at