- Advanced proficiency in Solidity, Hyperledger and Web
- Proficiency with development tools for writing Smart Contracts
- Understanding of how blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work
- Experience with developing wallets and private blockchains
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyber attacks and information hacks.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Peer-to-peer or P P networks.
- Experience in Nodejs/ReactJS is plus
Ammar Yasir (Recruiter) is in search of talented and motivated individuals for the post of Blockchain Developer in the field of Information Technology in one of their office located in Rawalpindi - Pakistan. The ideal candidate should have bachelors software engineering qualification and atleast 2 years of experience. The position require solidity, hyperledger, web3, smart cntracts, p2p networks, node/js mandatory skills. This is a Full-Time morning shift job.Salary vary between 70 to 100k (PKR) per month depending upon skills and years of experience candidate got.